28 May 2014

grapefruit sugar scrub

For years I have used Neutrogena's acne relieving grapefruit facial scrub and loved it. When my mother told me how much she was loving a recipe she'd come across for a facial scrub cleanser and how I should try it, I was skeptical.
 
 
However, with a few drops of grapefruit essential oils and a little bit of sugar, we transformed my normal face cleanser into a soft but effective scrub that can be used every day AND smells as wonderful as the store brand.
 
 
GRAPEFRUIT SUGAR SCRUB
 
1 T Cetaphil (or facial soap of choice)
1 t vitamin e oil
10 drops grapefruit essential oil
 
Stir together, mixing well.
 
4 T pure cane sugar
 
Stir into the soap and oil one T at a time.
Store in an airtight, lidded container.
 
To use:
Mix with your finger until fully combined.
Apply directly to your face using soft circular motions.
Rinse off with warm water.
Pat dry.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...