11 September 2013

suitcase bedside table

Thrifty, classic, and utilitarian. While it was tricky to get these cases on the plane, I was able to fill two of them up and fit them inside of my checked luggage. Then, it was a simple matter of carrying the middle one on the plane with me. Granted, I didn't figure on the handle snapping, or the latches wanting to open, but, without too much trouble thanks in part to my little brother being with me, I finagled in on and off the plane without too many stares.


And goodness was it worth it. Because my bed is on the floor, I didn't want a tall bedside table. They're just the right height o lean a pillow against and add a respectable amount of hidden storage. And they're a lovely olive green, which doesn't hurt anything.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...