27 May 2013

cambridge

The last adventure outside of Mildenhall and the last post I will be doing about my time in the United Kingdom and Europe. It seems appropriate that I would start in Oxford and end in Cambridge.

Cambridge is a gorgeous place, filled with clean streets, beautiful architecture, and, when we were there, sunshine.

[two above photo credit: rs]

This is the part of the blog where I'm supposed to cap off my trip with a philosophical, deep, and fulfilling paragraph. But you know, I don't even know what the effects of this trip will be on me. I know I am thankful to my Lord and Father for allowing me to embark on such an opportunity, and to return home again safely. Even just one year ago I could hardly have imagined that I could ever attend such an institution as the University of Oxford or travel Europe for a month and a half. I know I am blessed, I know I have changed, and I am excited to see where the Lord takes me next.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...