22 June 2013

what i've been up to

So what have I been up to all of this time since I've gotten home? Three weeks is plenty of time to get into some mischief. Well, no mischief, but I did complete a massive painting project, namely the two story entryway in our house.


Once a white expanse, it slowly transformed as we added more and more warm color.


We did it properly and got a scaffold in as the tricky bits on the stairs couldn't be done without one. It was either that or teeter on a thin ladder laid out as a scaffold and I decided I'd rather not teeter at fifteen feet up.


While the indoor lighting I mainly had to take these photographs makes the color look very pink, it is in fact much more of a salmon orange. It has completely changed the space and definitely for the better.



No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...