13 April 2013

coming adventures

Hello! This is the post where I talk about what I'll be doing next and show you pictures of me packing.

The next two weeks will be filled with backpacking...

15-20 // Scotland
21-22 // Switzerland
23-26 // France

...followed by time traveling and staying with family.

27-2 // Italy
3-9 // Germany
10-31 // England

IMG_1771

As you can probably guess, I will not be bringing my laptop with me and will therefore not be blogging while traveling. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures and stories for you when I return home in June. 

So, cheers for now!

1 comment :

Hannah! said...

Oh my goodness, have an incredible time!!! I'll miss your posts :) We'll have to skype when you get back - I'll be in North Carolina until early August for an internship. I love you so much!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...