14 February 2013

tape

I've been using tape on this trip. I broke down and got some right before I left because of the convenience of using it in my journal. It holds mementos and adds decoration with very little time and effort from me.


We've also marked the squeaky part of the floor in front of my dresser. It's precisely where I find myself standing when getting ready in the morning and we'd rather not infuriate the girls who live below us if we can help it.


This particular tape also peels off of walls without leaving any residue so I used it to put up our "where are you" plaques. We simply slide the ribbons across to the correct slot. It has helped immensely with bumbling in on a sleeping roommate or locking the door only to find out later that the other was downstairs without their keys.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...