06 April 2013

bahahahah

Some of you have been asking what it's like here...this might give you some ideas as to the academic side. Now that this is almost over (4,000 words to go out of 29,000!!!), I'm beginning to be able to laugh about it. Just add a lot of giddy "oh my gosh we're actually at Oxford!"s and you'll be about right.

Whenever I have to go to the Gladstone Link...

After the last tutorial of term...

When someone quotes the tutor's book in tutorial...

When people ask me if I've done my summer reading...

Figuring out a book from my reading list completely nullifies my essay argument...

When there was blue sky this morning...

How I feel in line at the St. Giles Tesco near dinner time...

All of these wonderful compilations are from I'm Having an Essay Crisis at essaycrisis.tumblr.com.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...