01 May 2012

Checking In

One more final now...then packing, and ten hours of travel, and home.

Hopefully some thoughts on life and how fast it goes. Perhaps some posts in that vein...followed by posts about teaching a wonderful fifteen year old brother to cook, various work-related learning, and goodness knows a bunch of photography.

That's what I'm envisioning for the summer. We'll see where this goes...what God decides to plop in my lap. Ooo! I can even show you guys my adventure book.

Could be I won't post anything at all...unlikely, but possible. Such is the nature of this blog. I'm sorry for those of you who are looking for a constant source of entertainment. Such is not my life. However, I like my life and I wouldn't want to write about one that doesn't exist.

Reality is far too interesting.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...