01 November 2014

november

last month
> find a Gerard Manley Hopkins' collection and put it on my "I'm actually going to read this" pile (While I looked all through a couple thrift stores, I haven't found a copy yet).
> find a good dinner roll recipe (I found some muffins...)
> find a coffee shop with good tea (These are sadly few and far between. I have only found one, Black Coffee, on Capitol Hill, and they closed this month. Mfff.)
> try a peaty scotch Not my favorite, but I am so glad I tried it. Somewhat like drinking a campfire in the best kind of way.
> read A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis (Nope.)
> read A Movable Feast by Ernest Hemingway I quite enjoyed it. While it probably won't get onto my once-every-couple-of-years rotation of favorites, many of the scenes have stuck with me, bouncing about my head. It may ask for another reading soon.



on the docket
> make an SCD yellow cake with chocolate frosting
read A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
> Gerard Manley!
> successfully photograph a wedding
> photograph more of Seattle

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...