01 October 2014

october

last month
> get a job. still loving it more each day.
> start reading Gerard Manley Hopkins. (not even a little bit.)
> write something on physical paper other than a grocery list. (nope.)
> photograph the beginnings of fall. I did photograph the beginnings of fall. I however did not post it here. So sorry. I hope to be able to put some up when work isn't as crazy.a
> discover a new corner of Seattle. So much Seattle! I went up in the sky and all over the place.  favorite corner however that I had never poked into before was Fremont. And really, I haven't even scratched the surface there.


on the docket
> find a Gerard Manley Hopkins' collection and put it on my "I'm actually going to read this" pile
> find a good dinner roll recipe
> find a coffee shop with good tea
> try a peaty scotch
> read A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
> read A Movable Feast by Ernest Hemingway

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...