01 November 2012

Scripture for parents with exceptional children

ISAIAH 65:18 | "But be glad and rejoice forever in that which I create, for behold, I crated Jerusalem to be a joy, and her people to be a gladness."

All God creates He creates for joy. God creates all children. He knitted them together before time. Exceptional children are no less children than typical children. Therefore, God creates every exceptional child for joy and we are to rejoice in them.


PSALM 22:10 | "On you was I cast from my firth, and from my mother's womb you have been my God."

Just as you rely on the LORD, so also your children are under His protection.


HOSEA 13:5 | "It was I who knew you in the wilderness, in the land of drought."

The LORD is with you even in trial, despair, mourning, and frustration.


PSALM 127:3 | "Behold, children are a heritage [blessing] from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth."

There is no limit on this promise...no qualifications. All children are blessings.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...