20 November 2012

breaaaaaak!

Made it to break.

It has been a wonderful semester so far and I'm sure it will continue to be one in a very short while but right now break is here and I find great joy in that.

I might could post some things while on break...I have a camera I'm using...see recent posts...but I might just post them all when I get back so you guys have things to look at while I'm cramming for finals and generally going crazy because in a month and a half I'll be catapulting across the pond...

But we'll see! I'm sure there will be lovely pies and some good journaling, sketching, and hopefully rest.

We'll see what the LORD has planned.



And, for those of you who are knocking my use of double modals ("might could" along with "might should" and, less frequently "might would"), I want you to know that it is a legitimate American English dialect that might could just be more awesome than yours. Not to mention the fact that it also has case for two people in the nominative plural and accusative/prepositional plural in the infamous "y'all." And "all y'alls."

And "all all y'alls."

It's pretty cool.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...