23 May 2011

the last days

Watching old castle episodes with Tim
surrounded by pillows
and love.

I stood up and little magazine pieces
showered to the floor.


glowing.
it's the best time of the year for the light
in my room.
I'm glad I didn't miss it.


I wonder what the movie theater experience will be for my
nieces
nephews
children
the next generation.
I slipped these new-fangled 3D glasses
into my keep sake box.
History and all.
They will already be confused by cassette tapes.


Post-opera curls.
Bummer I had to sleep on them.


Warm potting soil
Mom
Her boot
and Granddad.
Sans boot, does it get any better?


So many memories triggered
by the smooth leather
polished jeans
and dirt.


Creations with Grandma.
Sugar
Cocoa powder
Flour
Eggs
Vanilla
Delicious.


Sunday lunch how I have missed you.
Note to self: write down muffin recipe.
Must savor in the future.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...