26 April 2011

Easter Trip

First official college trip.
Ten students.
Two and a half cars.


This one is the half.
Poor thing gave out about a third of the way there.
Definitely the craziest VW Bug I have ever seen though.
Almost insane in its epic-ness.
smurf blue
modified for offroading
fastest speed around 70mph.

Lets just say the highway was interesting.


It gave out next to a lovely patch of daisies though
which were then picked
and given to our hostess
so I would call it a win.


The weekend in a sentence because I can't even begin to describe the whole thing:
"Refreshingly exciting with acceptance around every corner."

I would have more pictures but I forgot my memory card.
Mfff...
Thankfully I was able to borrow one from someone else
but it could only fit seven pictures with all the other things on it.

Next time.

1 comment :

Widdershins said...

You must not remember the Pismo Beach car show :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...